Comment on page
Run From Package Mode
Enable Run From Package for lower costs
Hosted clients get set to Run From Package mode automatically.
- 1.Go to CIPP
- 2.Visit each page you want to save the contents of, e.g. Standards, Intune Templates, Applications, Alerts, Visiting the page automatically migrates the data to Azure Tables.
- 3.Go to Settings -> Backend
- 4.Click on "Function app Configuration"
- 5.Click on "New Application Setting"
- 6.Add an application setting with the name "WEBSITE_RUN_FROM_PACKAGE" and the value "1"
- 7.Click Save at the top
- 8.Click on Deployment Center
- 9.Click on "Disconnect"
- 10.Select the source "Github"
- 11.Login if required
- 12.Select the Organisation, Repository, and Branch you want for your CIPP-API. Click on "Add a worklow". Do not change any other settings.
- 13.Click save at the top.
- 14.Restart the Function App