Comment on page
About the Dashboard which includes versions and quick links
The Home page provides a comprehensive overview of the current tenant's details and allows you to perform various actions related to the tenant and its resources.
The Home page includes the following sections:
- Lighthouse Search: This is a universal search bar that allows you to quickly find the information you need.
- Total Users: Displays the total number of users in the current tenant.
- Total Licensed Users: Displays the total number of licensed users in the current tenant.
- Global Admin Users: Shows the number of users with Global Admin rights.
- Total Guests: Shows the total number of guest users in the current tenant.
- Current Tenant: Displays various details about the current tenant, including name, ID, default domain name, status, creation date, AD Connect status, domains, capabilities, Sharepoint quota, applied standards, and partner relationships.
- Portals: Contains links to various Microsoft 365 administration centers.
- CIPP Actions: Contains links to various CIPP actions like editing the tenant, listing users, groups, and devices, and creating users and groups.
The following APIs are called on this page: